Contact us today for a free consultation regarding your employment law rights.
Our Law Practice
Palay & Hefelfinger APC only represents employees. Our clients are hard-working Californians who have not been fairly compensated by their employers, and who have experienced violations of their rights.
We have obtained some of the largest per-person class action recoveries in California history in unpaid overtime cases. The firm's founder, Daniel J. Palay, has a long history of fighting for employees’ rights. He was named Trial Lawyer of the Year in 2007.
The lawyers at Palay & Hefelfinger have experience handling matters in the following areas:
- Unpaid Overtime
- Failure to Pay All Wages at Termination
- Unpaid Wages or Commissions
- Unpaid Accrued Vacation
- Unreimbursed Business Expenses
- Unpaid Travel Time
- Misclassification of Non-Exempt Employees
- Misclassification as 1099 Independent Contractor
- Unlawful Retaliation
- Hostile Work Environment
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Labor Commissioner Hearings
- Court and Jury Trials
- Class Actions and Class Arbitrations